Comment on page
Manual Item Mapping
How to manually map Amazon SKUs and services in Entriwise
To import Amazon Seller Central transactions into QuickBooks, it is necessary to configure Amazon to QuickBooks item mapping.
If keep inventory in stock and need to track its quantity on hand, current inventory value and average cost, map Amazon SKUs to QuickBooks Online Inventory Products / QuickBooks Desktop Inventory Parts.
If you do not keep inventory in stock (e.g. use dropshipping), map Amazon SKUs to QuickBooks Online Non-inventory Products / QuickBooks Desktop Non-inventory Parts.
- 1.select Import Statement to go to Amazon Statements page
- 2.select Import (next to the corresponding statement) to start mapping verification
Entriwise Amazon Statements page
Note: if Amazon inventory SKU is equal to QuickBooks inventoy item name, Entriwise will map them automatically
To edit item mapping:
- enter an existing QuickBooks Item Name from the drop (hint: you can type to filter items)
- QuickBooks inventory or non-inventory item for amazon-sku
- QuickBooks service item for amazon-charge, amazon-fee, amazon-other, and amazon-promotion
- select Confirm (orange check mark) to save new QuickBooks Item Name
- repeat for all unmapped items
To verify updated mapping, select Verify Mapping.
When mapping is complete, your mapping page will have no unmapped items listed. Now you can proceed with the import.